[SR-Users] Kamailio terminating after upgrading from 3.1.2 to 3.1.4

Phillman25 Kyriacou phillman25 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 18:40:47 CEST 2011

Hello

Here is the output of the gdb commands:

(gdb) core core
[New Thread 18567]
Core was generated by `/usr/local/sbin/kamailio -P
/var/run/kamailio/kamailio.pid -m 64 -u root -g roo'.
Program terminated with signal 6, Aborted.
#0  0x0040a422 in __kernel_vsyscall ()
.
.
.

(gdb) bt full
#0  0x0040a422 in __kernel_vsyscall ()
No symbol table info available.
#1  0x0056a651 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#2  0x00695ff4 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#3  0x0056da82 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#4  0x00000006 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#5  0xbff91960 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#6  0x0816d529 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#7  0xb37a7000 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#8  0x0816de85 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#9  0x00000000 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.

.
.
.
(gdb) info reg
eax            0x0      0
ecx            0x4887   18567
edx            0x6      6
ebx            0x4887   18567
esp            0xbff918b4       0xbff918b4
ebp            0xbff918c0       0xbff918c0
esi            0x203a7364       540701540
edi            0x695ff4 6905844
eip            0x40a422 0x40a422 <__kernel_vsyscall+2>
eflags         0x206    [ PF IF ]
cs             0x73     115
ss             0x7b     123
ds             0x7b     123