[SR-Users] planning v3.1.5

Vitaliy Aleksandrov vitalik.voip at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 15:17:39 CEST 2011

Hello. I found the difference between my config and yours. I have t_newtran
at the beginning of the request route for all INVITE messages without
to-tag.
Looks like without t_newtran all works fine.

As i understand t_relay creates a new transaction and while first invite
waiting for a db / radius or "100 Trying"  re-transmit may come. And till
first invite call t_relay re-transmitted copy will go through all
request-route.

Could you pls explain why i can't call t_newtran() before uac_req_send() ?