[SR-Users] One way communications in Kamailio 3.1.4

Timo Klecker klecker at decoit.de
Wed Sep 14 10:22:28 CEST 2011

Hello,

the disconnect after 32 seconds is sure to be a lost ACK. Maybe the ACK is
not send E2E but using the Kamailio. In this case you would have to redirect
it.

In the content of INVITE and 200, 183 or ACK you should be able to see the
IPs for RTP data. Compare these with your phones.
O=root 12312331 12312331 IN IP4 XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX

Be sure, the RTP ports are open on your firewall, too. You can see the ports
in the content, too.
M=audio XXXXX RTP/AVP 8 101

Greetings
Timo