[SR-Users] planning v3.1.5

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) manwe at aholab.ehu.es
Tue Sep 13 16:50:30 CEST 2011

El Thu, 08 Sep 2011 17:16:24 +0200
Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com> escribió:

> Hello,
>
> it's being quite some time since we released 3.1.4, so I am thinking of
> packaging soon v3.1.5 out of stable branch 3.1. My plan is to release it
> Wednesday, September 14, 2011. Any other opinions?
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel

There's a bug in the dialog module (146) but I don't know if it will be handled
in 3.1 branch. Don't think it's release critical neither.

http://sip-router.org/tracker/index.php?do=details&task_id=146

What I would check is how many of the critical-medium reported issues afect 3.1
branch. I would not release a stable version with medium+ reported issues
opened.

http://sip-router.org/tracker/index.php?project=1&do=index

my 0.02€