[SR-Users] Accounting only the 2nd branch of missed serial forked call

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 08:46:44 CEST 2011

Hello,

just to be sure, you used flag 2 for missed calls, right? I can see it
set in onreply_route.

That means the flags are ok now, the issue seems to be in other place.
You don't set any of the accounting flags in request route block, isn't
it? I mean, the first accounting flag (like accounting answered calls or
missed calls) is set in failure route. If so, the acc does not register
itself for a tm callback that is used for handling accounting events.

Try to set acc flag for writing to syslog in route {...}, you can reset
it in failure route or onreply_route. Of course, this as an workaround
for now, I will look for a proper solution in case this is the problem.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 10-13, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat