[SR-Users] Fwd: configuration

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 09:28:35 CEST 2011

Hello,

you have another group of actions that can send 401 Unauthorized:

                if (!check_to()) {
                        sl_send_reply("401", "Unauthorized");
                        exit;
                }

You can either run with debug=4 and watch the syslog to see some hints
in messages where it fires this 401, or use debugger module with
cfgtrace option set and you see the execution path of the config in the
logs.

If you send here the ngrep of such REGISTER and the reply we can spot
what could be the situation for 401.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 10-13, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat