[SR-Users] question bout UA and BOX in same NAT

MingHon gminghon at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 03:12:34 CEST 2011

Hi,

Sorry, let me explain my situation.

my box is behind nat with private ip 192.168.2.3 and nat ip is 60.x.x.x

and asterisk is same nat as the box with private ip 192.168.2.23

now let say i got 2 UA. one UA is located on different nat and another UA is
same nat with the box.

UA1- private ip 10.10.10.123 and nat ip is 60.y.y.y
UA2- private ip 192.168.2.100 and nat ip is 60.x.x.x

with advertised_address = 60.x.x.x
UA1 successfully register.
UA2 registration fail. because when box send option method, UA2 reply 200OK
to 60.x.x.x

is there anyway to rewrite the via header when sending to UA2 ?

Thanks and Regards,

MingHon