[SR-Users] no publish from pua/pua_mi to outbound proxy

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 18:59:47 CEST 2011

Hello,

On 8/30/11 7:43 AM, Juha Heinanen wrote:

>>> i haven't tried with "." etag yet.  i'll try that tomorrow.
> mi pua publish from different UAs on same presentity seems to
> work ok, when UAs always use "." as tag param.
based on a quick look over the code, allowing any etag should be
possible by just removing the condition of an existing presentity when
etag value is given and provide the etag to building PUBLISH headers.
But is has to be tested, since I had no testbed setup for such case.

I am attaching the patch, would be great if you can test and report the
results. Please check if a new record is inserted in the table when 200
ok comes to such publish.

Thanks,

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 10-13, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat