[SR-Users] Does xcap server of kamailio support partial update of xcap document?

laura testi lau.testi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 11:24:34 CEST 2011

Hi Daniel,
thank you for your quick reply. We have already tried with node
selector '~~' after doc uri in the http XCAP PUT request. But We got
the error "ERROR: xcap_server [xcap_misc.c:60]: http uri too long"
 then "ERROR: xcap_server [xcap_misc.c:736]: error setting xcap uri data...".

I think that it can be a limitation of the MAX URI length which
actually it's set to 128. Maybe also something else.

 We'll try to increase the max length definition and see what happen.
Any other suggestion?

Thank you much again.

Best Regards,
Laura