[SR-Users] Nat problems

David Zambrano dzambrano at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 22:33:17 CEST 2011

Hi andrew. Thanks for your help. What module or config should I use to make
sure the connection goes back through the loadbalancer?

For the failover I didnt specify anything ping related. Im using the
dispatcher module. Can I specify the ping config in that module or should I
use another module for that?