[SR-Users] cr default route

caio elcaio at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 14:52:23 CEST 2011

Hello,

The documentation of carrierroute says "If flags and mask are not zero, and
no match to the message flags is possible, no routing will be done." Then is
there any route entry which can act as default gw (like an always-match
entry)?

For example this 'carrierroute' table:

   +---------+--------+-------------+-------+------+------+
   | carrier | domain | scan_prefix | flags | mask |
   +---------+--------+-------------+-------+------+------+
1  |       1 |      1 | 156         |     500 |    0 |
2  |       1 |      1 |             |     0 |    0 |
3  |       1 |      2 |             |     0 |    0 |

Here if ruri is 156xx, and there is no flag set, then the cr module does not
find a match because of the non-zero value in the flag column (entry 1).
But I want to route this call via carrier1 domain1 and scan_prefix
empty-value entry (entry 2).

How can I set a default route entry here? Is possible with cr? Now I only
find it possible via a pstn.def_gw_ip variable.
Thank you,

Claudio