[SR-Users] How to limit number of calls in Kamailio proxy

Austin Einter austin.einter at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 03:38:46 CET 2011

Alex
Thansk for quick answer.

I have not used profiles yet.
I just observed some interesting stuff.

In route section if I put code as below I see $DLG_count value is being
changed, but it does not look consistent.

 *setflag(FLD_DLG);
 if (is_method("INVITE"))
 {
*
So if I put setflag before if check, $DLG_count I can see changing. Looks
it is only incrementing, but not decrementing.

You have any idea, why it is behaving so.

Can somebody point me what is the best way to put a limit for maximum
number of concurrent calls.

Regards
Austin