[SR-Users] How to limit number of calls in Kamailio proxy

Austin Einter austin.einter at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 11:10:14 CEST 2011

Alex
Initially I did not put dlg_manage(), after reading your post I added the
dlg_manage(). Now in route section my code in kamailio.config looks as
below.

*        dlg_manage();
        if (is_method("INVITE"))
        {
             if (!has_totag())
             {
                if($DLG_count > 1)
                {
                        sl_send_reply("503","RESOURCE UNAVAILABLE");
                        exit;
                }
                else
                {
                        setflag(FLD_DLG);
                        xlog("Dialog count = $DLG_count\n");
                }
             }
*
The end result still remains same. The DLG_count still shows as 0
irrespective of number of calls present in system.

Can somebody points whats wrong I am doing here.

Regards,
Austin