[SR-Users] Kamailio3.2 debian repo fails

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) manwe at aholab.ehu.es
Sat Oct 29 00:03:14 CEST 2011

El Thu, 27 Oct 2011 19:04:18 +0200
Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com> escribió:

> Hello,
>
> indeed, it looks like debs for 3.2 are not yet generated -- the apt repo
> for it has not debs. Jon (cc-ed) was taking care of it, afaik, he is
> traveling these days, so it may take a bit until he can loot at it.
>
> Meanwhile, if you have a debian system where you can install the
> dependencies, you can build he debs yourself. In the sources directory
> of kamailio do:
>
> ln -s pkg/kamailio/deb/squeeze debian
> make deb
>
> Debs will be dumped in parent directory.
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel
>
> On 10/27/11 2:37 PM, Benjamin Henrion wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have the following /etc/apt/sources.list:

> > $ cat /etc/apt/sources.list
> > deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian squeeze main contrib non-free
> > deb-src http://ftp.debian.org/debian squeeze main contrib non-free
> >
> > deb http://deb.kamailio.org/kamailio32 squeeze main
> > deb-src http://deb.kamailio.org/kamailio32 squeeze main

> > Who is responsible for the debian packaging?

Hi

The stable repo for branch 3.2 has been created but I didn't had the time to do
the builds for it. I'll try to do them ASAP.

Meanwhile, you could build the packages yourself or use the nightly builds for
the 3.2 branch

As soon as the packages are available I'll send an email. I want also to add
wheezy support for the different branches and do other cleanups.