[SR-Users] module docs broken

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 21:25:02 CEST 2011

Hello,

On 10/28/11 11:41 AM, Timo Reimann wrote:
> Hey,
>
> documentation on the dialog module seems to be broken: The master branch directory content is empty
>
> http://sip-router.org/docbook/sip-router/branch/master/modules_k/dialog/
>
> 3.1 shows close to nothing
there was something broken added with the note about dlg_manage():

http://git.sip-router.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi/sip-router/?a=commit;h=807f07499b4875cf77463c3bdb6a47e099f18f58

removing them (on master and 3.2 before and just committed to 3.1).

I do not know exactly how the docs on sip-router.org are auto-generated,
I think Jan or Andrei set it up. The ones on kamailio.org which are
generated by scripts I wrote every two hours or so, seem to be ok:

http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/

If the sip-router.org master does not appear, I will try to figure out
which is the script generating the docbook html and see if can be fixed.

> http://sip-router.org/docbook/sip-router/branch/3.1/modules_k/dialog/dialog.html
>
> Moreover, 3.0 gives me 404 on the entire modules_k path:
>
> http://sip-router.org/docbook/sip-router/branch/3.0/modules_k/
The branch for 3.0.x was named kamailio_3.0, so it should be:
http://sip-router.org/docbook/sip-router/branch/kamailio_3.0/modules_k/

Kamailio Advanced Training, Dec 5-8, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat