[SR-Users] T1 timer

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 19:30:14 CEST 2011

Hello,

On 10/26/11 12:10 PM, Vitaliy wrote:
> Hello,
>
> How can i change T1 timeout for transaction created by the UAC module
> (uac_req_send).
> Do i have to call t_set_retr before uac_req_send and then
> t_reset_retr() before t_relay ?
>
> I use uac_req_send to send accounting to the remote server and i want
> to increase retransmit timeout for such signalling messages.

it is not a way dedicated for uac_req_send() and I haven't played with
variants -- you can try what you wrote above and if does not work, try
to set the timer parameters for tm to the one you want for uac and use
for forwarded transactions t_set_retr. One other way to try is to make a
event_route[tm:local-request] and use there the t_set_retr.

Let me know if any of it works, we can add to docs if so, otherwise I
will look for implementing a solution for it.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Dec 5-8, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat