[SR-Users] carrierroute issue with rewrite host

Uri Shacked ushacked at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 14:28:09 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am using kamailio (only one) as routing engine. I have 2 gateways. Both of
them sending calls to kamailio.

When i use the carrierroute module i need to change (and succeed) the user
($rU). But, i need to send the call (the invite) back to the gateway that
sent me the call from the beginning (it can be either one of those 2). So,
my problem is that i don’t want to rewrite the host in carrierroute, just
the user. If i leave the rewrite_host field empty, it is considered to be
"black list" and drops the call. If i rewrite the host, i can send the call
to the second gateway that was not the one that sent the call, and the call
drops as well.

any ideas how to use carrierroute for changing user only and send the invite
back to the gateway that originally sent the call?

Thanks,

Uri