[SR-Users] BYE processing info

Tue Oct 25 00:34:42 CEST 2011

If Kamailio founds out that the topmost Router header is itself, then it
will remove it and use the nexxt Route header or the Request-URI.

If Kamailio fails to recognize that the Route header is itself, then it
will forward the request to the address in the Route header (loop).

(considering that you use the default config file with loose_route()).

thus, make sure that the URI in the Route header is recognized by
Kamailio as itself. (it should be if you use record_route() function).

Set debug=4 and grep for "myself" when the loose_route() function is
called. Then you will see if Kamailio matches the topmost Route URI.

regards
Klaus