[SR-Users] kamctl dialplan addrule

Arthur Alkhasyan aavoip at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 15:36:34 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I'm new to the list and new to the Kamailio. We are using Kamailio
with Mysql to route calls between clients asterisks and SIP PSTN
gateways. We have two inbound gateways and one outbound. I need to add
outbound gateway and a few new features:

1. Call routing between carriers based at prefixes added by asterisks.
I would like to route all calls with prefix 99101 to gateway 1 and
prefix 99102 to gateway 2. Prefix have to be striped out before
sending call to carrier.

2. Remote Call Forwarding. I have to setup RCF at Kamailio. All calls
to the particular DID number have to be forward to another number.

I found description for dialplan module and believe the module can
work for me. I recompiled Kamailio with dialplan module support and
added to config

# ----- dialplan params -----
modparam("dialplan", "db_url", "mysql://openser:openserrw@localhost/openser")

I did search and found this thread related to my problem:

http://lists.sip-router.org/pipermail/sr-users/2009-November/025416.html

I try to use kamctl to add rule to the MySQL and can't find proper syntax

kamctl dialplan addrule 10 100 1 ^123+ 0 ^(123.+) 0030\1
-bash: syntax error near unexpected token `('

any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.