[SR-Users] Force signalling??

Skyler skchopperguy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 23:52:39 CEST 2011

Hi,

 I'm trying to setup an inbound proxy (Proxy-1) using dispatcher to
relay between 2 other proxies (proxy-2 & 3) depending on DID, but I need
to force all signalling through Proxy-1. so #2 & 3 only communicate with
#1 and #1 only communicates up and down stream.

 My trouble is, the INVITES contain the original $ru $fu $tu & $ct info
when passing down to Proxy-2 or 3. The result is, only partial
signalling is being sent to Proxy-1. After the ACK it seems that Proxy-1
is removed from the communication path entirely as $ru becomes
$rU at proxy-2 in the ACK from upstream so Proxy-1 is out of the picture
from then on. This means BYE's are not working as Proxy-2 & 3 do not
have authentication upstream.

 I suspect that I need to re-write $ru $fu $tu & $ct info on the
original INVITE to reflect Proxy-1 information before dispatching.

 Is that what I'm missing? If so, how would I restore the original
INVITE info to send upstream again on replies etc.?

 Any help is greatly appreciated.

Tia,
 Skyler