[SR-Users] sip-router listen address

caio elcaio at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 22:13:26 CEST 2011

Hi,

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 5:30 PM, caio <elcaio at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Is there a problem or anything to consider when sharing the same
> ip/interface between sip proxy and asterisk?
> I have asterisk on port 5080 and SR at 5060 in the same interface with the
> same IP address and have a missing BYE when call is over.
>
> However, moving asterisk service to different interface and ip in the same
> box, the issue is solved.
>
> Anyone with this kind or problem?
BYE arrives at sip-router, but instead of relaying it to the
udp:<asterisk_ip>:7080 the BYE is sent ot itself (udp:<sip-router_ip>:5060),
then a 404 not found is replied.

Note: asterisk_ip = sip-router_ip

BYE look like this:

BYE sip:321456@<sip-router_ip>:7080 SIP/2.0
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP <remote_uac_ip>:5060;branch=z9hG4bK7fb4c2325A0617FF
From: <sip:445566 at mydomain.com:5060>;tag=19C8FD8-72B75A25
To: "321456" <sip:321456@<sip-router_ip>:7080>;tag=as28777464
Route: <sip:<sip-router_ip>;lr=on>
CSeq: 1 BYE
Call-ID: 2b9512ef7ea290f07c54db1808e32211@<asterisk_ip>:7080
Contact: <sip:445566@<remote_uac_ip>:5060>

Regards,
Claudio

ps: also tested with v3.2.0 and mhomed=1