[SR-Users] kamailio and high-available db backend

Mino Haluz mino.haluz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 13:06:09 CEST 2011

Hi,

I was using ndb cluster as the dabatase backend for my kamailio setup. The
thing is, mysql ndb cluster is difficult to maintain for me and it crashed
multiple times (desynchronization, datamemory limit reached, and other
strange reasons) and it is not that well documented (the user-base is quite
narrow). My question is, what mysql architecture would you recommend me, if
it has to be high available, well documented with various examples wihitn
the community, thus easy to maintain. DB has 5% writes, 100queries/sec. and
its size is 100MB.

Mino