[SR-Users] Make all error

Timo Reimann timo.reimann at 1und1.de
Tue Oct 18 00:33:31 CEST 2011

Am 18.10.2011 um 00:14 schrieb Peter Schrock:
> I will give it a go a see what happens. It's just weird because I am
> using the latest mysql install and used the generic package (OS
> Independent). You'd think it would install and allow kamailio to find
> everything it needs. We'll see what happens.

Usually what happens when you do "make install" on source package is that the software is installed somewhere below /opt or /usr/local. To my knowledge, neither of the two locations are part of the standard path which are looked up for include headers. (The standard path is subject to distribution packages.)

Cheers,

--Timo