[SR-Users] Kamailio Dispatcher fails in front of FreeSwitch, help (again).

Henrik Aagaard Sørensen henrikaagaardsorensen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 16:32:07 CEST 2011

Hi Daniel (and everyone else).

This is a tshark trace (is that as good as ngrep?) from Kamailio when there
are too many loops: http://pastebin.com/yRjduB0s
In this trace I got the note that 253 packets was dropped (and therefor not
in the trace).

And this is a trace when it times out: http://pastebin.com/KT0bJzEU

I've actually looked at the PATH module, and tried several things. And I
know this type of question is rather newbee-like, but can you help me out
with the PATH module and how to integrate it correctly?

I really do appreciate all the help!