[SR-Users] Kamailio Dispatcher fails in front of FreeSwitch, help (again).

Henrik Aagaard Sørensen henrikaagaardsorensen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 16:13:38 CEST 2011

I've asked a lot of question about Kamailio Dispatcher in front of
FreeSwitch in this mailing list. So I'm sorry that I'm still "spamming", but
it still fails.

This is my status so far.

When connecting 2 devices directly to FreeSwitch everything works. When
connecting to Kamailio, some calls fails with "Timeout" and some fails with
"Too many loops".

This is my kamailio.cfg: http://pastebin.com/KEuZmikh

When connected directly to FreeSwitch where everything works, this is how my
clients are registrered in FreeSwitch: http://pastebin.com/prkjkb7g

When connected to Kamailio where nothing works, this is how my clients are
registrered in FreeSwitch: http://pastebin.com/b5x6NZyv

215.197.145.132 (sip.my-domain.com) is my Kamailio.
pbx.my-domain.com is my FreeSwitch.
96.224.14.164 is my IP at home, where my 2 devices are from.

Can anyone help me out? I'm kinda lost at this point.