[SR-Users] Can anyone help for a small amount of money.

Henrik Aagaard Sørensen henrikaagaardsorensen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 22:18:14 CEST 2011

Hi everyone.

I'm still facing problems with my Kamailio Dispatcher <-> FreeSWITCH setup.

Everything works when connecting directly to FreeSWITCH.

When connecting to Kamailio, which should work as a dispatcher
(load-balancer) in front of FreeSWITCH I get "Too many hops", "Timeouts"
etc.

My test setup with SIP clients is an iPhone, an Android, an iPad and a
laptops with Ubuntu.

Can someone help me out, for a small amount of money, until I can get it to
work? Hopefully it's just the kamailio.cfg which needs to do things
correctly. Currently I'm using this http://pastebin.com/mahKECAw with help
from Morten in this mailing list.