[SR-Users] Creating a database error

Timo Reimann timo.reimann at 1und1.de
Wed Oct 12 20:34:15 CEST 2011

On 12.10.2011 20:26, Peter Schrock wrote:
> Yes, I was just verifying the mysql installation before I installed
> kamailio. Although, I do have to type the full path name to open the
> client. Do you think this is the problem? I will try by setting this up.

This means that the mysql binary is not in a directory found in $PATH.
So one way to fix this is to extend $PATH to cover the location where
mysql is installed.

If you installed mysql from your distribution's package manager,
however, this should already be the case. You possibly didn't compile
and install (or not install) mysql yourself, did you?

Cheers,

--Timo