[SR-Users] Audio quality issue

Austin Einter austin.einter at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 05:57:56 CEST 2011

Hi
I am using Kamailio 3.1.5 . I am using RTP proxy also.
I have used default kamailio.cfg.sample fiile , and just added line #!define
WITH_NAT.

I have another Main proxy. I wanted all my signalling and media packets
should just pass through machine where Kamailio and RTP proxy are running.

With this I found, call is established, all signalling and media packets are
passing through kamailio / rtp-proxy.
So far so good.

One way audio stream (from called party to calling party) quality is good.
The other audio stream (from calling party  to called party is very bad.

Did anybody face this issue? Please help me to sort out this issue audio
quality issue.

Regards
Austin