[SR-Users] Kamailio Dispatcher and FreeSwitch, Too many hops.

Henrik Aagaard Sørensen henrikaagaardsorensen at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 18:12:58 CEST 2011

Dear Morten and everyone else.

I'm still struggling with Kamailio as a simple dispatcher for FreeSwitch.
This is my configuration so far (with help from Morten):
http://pastebin.com/nBPSpe6S

Connecting an iPhone and an Android makes the calls between them timeout.
Connecting one of the phones and my laptops makes calls between them produce
the error "Too many hops".

With all of them I'm able to call in to the Freeswitch, for listening to
voicemail, hold music etc.

So I guess it's still NAT problems or similar?

Can anyone spot the error, missing thing or something else that is wrong
with the config?

P.S. Adding phones, laptops etc. directly to FreeSwitch, without Kamailio,
makes everything works.