[SR-Users] no more pkg mem on ul_dump

marius zbihlei marius.zbihlei at 1and1.ro
Thu Oct 6 13:05:27 CEST 2011

On 10/06/2011 02:12 PM, Antanas Masevicius wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i would vote for dynamic allocation too. These days i had to allocate
> way more than default 4MB of pkg mem. Does anyone who used heavy MI
> loaded system with MI_SYSTEM_MALLOC compiled could give us feedback on
> how this feature is stable currently?

Hello,

Sorry, i have read kamailio 3.1.4 not 1.3.4. The MI_SYSTEM_MALLOC is 3.x
only so this is not an options. As I've said in the previous mail, we
are using it for quite a while now, no problems what so ever

Marius

--
Zbihlei Marius

Head of
Linux Development Services Romania

1&1 Internet Development srl    Tel KA: 754-9512
Str Mircea Eliade 18            Tel RO: +40-31-223-9512
Sect 1, Bucuresti               mailto: marius.zbihlei at 1and1.ro
71295, Romania