[SR-Users] Removing Contact from location table when TCP connection from UA is dropped...

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Oct 6 05:49:47 CEST 2011

No.  Connection state and AOR validity are unrelated things.  There is no reason foreseen by protocol mechanics and standards for why the proxy should not be able to open a new TCP connection when routing a request to that contact binding.

--
This message was painstakingly thumbed out on my mobile, so apologies for brevity, errors, and general sloppiness.

Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC
260 Peachtree Street NW
Suite 2200