[SR-Users] Problems with domain on registrations.

Henrik Aagaard Sørensen henrikaagaardsorensen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 03:30:33 CEST 2011

I have the current setup: SIP client <-> SER Proxy <-> SIP Trunk.

My reason for the SER Proxy is that the SIP trunk only allows connections
from approved IP addresses (such as my server with SER Proxy).

My user on the SIP Trunk has the following authentication username at domain.

I am able to register to the SIP Trunk as I'm setting up my SIP klient with
username to username, domain to domain and then add my SER Proxy IP address
as proxy.

This works and means that I'm able to place calls to the SIP Trunk.

BUT people cannot place calls from the SIP Trunk to my SIP client, due to
the fact that on the SIP Trunk my locations is registered as
username at SER-Procy-IP.

So when people are calling me, the SER Proxy is looking for
username at SER-Procy-IP and NOT username at domain, as I'm registered with. And
then SER Proxy reports: 404 Not Found.

Can anyone help me how to set this up correctly? I do not have access to the
SIP Trunk, but I have all access to the SIP client and SIP Proxy.