[SR-Users] Kamailio Dispatcher and FreeSwitch, Too many hops.

Henrik Aagaard Sørensen henrikaagaardsorensen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 03:02:08 CEST 2011

Hi Morten.

Do you mean anything specific in the standard config:
http://pastebin.com/Aj4mHAJq

Because that handles registrations, subscriber list etc. etc... I'm only
interested in Kamailio as a dispatcher.

And I've already tried adding the PATH module with the use_received
parameter and add_path() and add_path_received() functions. That didn't
help.