[SR-Users] limiting concurrent calls with dialog module

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Wed Oct 5 17:43:53 CEST 2011

On Monday 03 October 2011, Uri Shacked wrote:
> Thanks for the help.
>
> The idea of using SQLOPS for many things crossed my mind.... But....I am
> using ACC with DB, Dialog with DB and so... isnt it too much? i mean for
> load and capacity reasons?

Hi Uri,

this depends on your exact load situation and machine configuration. If you've
doubts about the load on the database, using a local read-only (mysql)
replication is one possible solution to help scaling at least the reads. The
dialog module can be run also with a cache, you can also add some RAM to help
the DB to properly cache etc..

Best regards,

Henning