[SR-Users] Kamailio Dispatcher and FreeSwitch, Too many hops.

Henrik Aagaard Sørensen henrikaagaardsorensen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 16:39:18 CEST 2011

I have a setup with Kamailio as dispatcher in front of a FreeSwitch server.
This is my kamailio.cfg: http://pastebin.com/8PR2GFBD

I'm currently getting "Too many hops" when calling between SIP clients. I am
able to call to FreeSwitch and listen to voicemail, hold music etc.

After a long conversation with a FreeSwitch expert, and some tests, I was
told that Kamailio delivers the wrong IP (NAT problems) to FreeSwitch.

I've also run tshark on both FreeSwitch and Kamailio and when calling
between clients they just send the packets between each other.

Can anyone help me out? I've tried to Google a lot for this problem and
asked in several IRC channels, mailing lists and forums. Without any luck.