[SR-Users] Siremis CDR problems

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 19:58:58 CEST 2011

Hi Klaus,

On 10/4/11 12:33 PM, Klaus Darilion wrote:
> Hi! When populating cdrs table from timer route I get some errors:
>
> ERROR: db_mysql [km_dbase.c:120]: driver error on query: Duplicate
> entry
> '088827BCD0738B6F at 111.11.111.11-00E0F510042319395872000014D3-6ADB' for
> key 2
> ERROR: <core> [db_query.c:130]: error while submitting query
> ERROR: sqlops [sql_api.c:217]: cannot do the query
>

> Checking the acc table for those key I found the entries in the
> attachment.
>
> Maybe it be that the stored procedure can not handle PRACK or
> reINVITEs correctly?
it is about the INVITEs, if you look at the stored procedure, it loads
the unprocessed INVITEs and matches them against the BYE, writing a CDR
for each. Having re-INVITEs results in collisions of unique key.

I guess you want the CDR to be from initial INVITE to the BYE -- you
would need to adjust the stored procedure to select the first one. One
way is to store in a new column of acc table a flag saying whether is
the first INVITE or not (a re-INVITE) and adjust the stored procedure to
select only those INVITE records.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Dec 5-8, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat