[SR-Users] Compiling on a 2.4 kernel

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 19:53:43 CEST 2011

Hello,

it should compile on 2.4. But from what you wrote, I understand that you
try to do cross compile in a host with 2.6 kernel for a 2.4 kernel? Can
you send the output of:

make Q=0 all

Can you try compiling on a system with kernel 2.4 directly?

Kamailio Advanced Training, Dec 5-8, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat