[SR-Users] [sr-dev] new wiki system

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Tue Oct 4 18:44:15 CEST 2011

On Monday 03 October 2011, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> > As suggestion, not related to the content, I'd change the theme. That red
> > looks very agressive to me.
>
> I chose it for the fonts which are easier (imo) to read comparing with
> other themes. It is on to-do to make it greenish - replace red borders
> with some nuance of green), to match better the style of kamailio color
> scheme, but not that much high in top of current priorities. Suggestions
> and contributions in this regards as also welcome, of course.

Hi Daniel,

first of all, thank you for working on it. Its indeed looks really red right
now, not really pleasing to the eyes. ;-) . So you mentioned  that its not
planned to switch off the "old" wiki system, so in the future user needs look
in two locations for documentation?

Just an idea, have you thought about just moving the current content aside,
maybe to some "obselete, needs to be updated" section in the current wiki
overview, but keep the existing content for our older releases? Then we also
save the effort to manually migrate the stuff for the older releases.

Best regards,

Henning