[SR-Users] Memory Leak on DB Errors?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 12:24:05 CEST 2011

Hello,

sqlops is using pkg and tm shm, so they should not be directly related,
but maybe in the way config file works.

Can you run it again with memlog lower than debug and see where the
allocated (not-freed) chunks were done? It should appear soon, not
waiting for out of mem message.

If you haven't restarted, there is a way to attach with gdb and walk
through shm allocated chunks to spot the occurences.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Dec 5-8, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat