[SR-Users] db_text

Bruno Bresciani bruno.bresciani at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 19:17:25 CEST 2011

Hello,

I wrote a if condition below this line to know where dtp->prev was being
initialized.

dtp = (dbt_table_p)shm_malloc(sizeof(dbt_table_t));
*if (dtp->prev){
     LM_DBG("dtp->prev was initialized")
}*

Analysing the trace of kamailio, the condition is true only to subscriber
table. I can't get understand this behavior only subscriber table because to
others tables (location, dispatcher and version) the condition is false.

PS: I'm doing this analysis to understand the core generated in db_text
module described in the previous e-mails.

Best Regards