[SR-Users] limiting concurrent calls with dialog module

Graham Wooden graham at g-rock.net
Mon Oct 3 04:03:38 CEST 2011

Hi Uri,

I just got done tailoring this exact concept with the dialog module (you may
have just read my posts).

Here is how I am doing it, roughly, for me. I have two places where I am
executing the 3rd section below (for outbound and inbound).
Your mileage will vary.

modparam("auth_db", "load_credentials", "username")
.
.
.
.
avp_db_query("select quota from quota where username='$avp(s:username)'",
"$avp(s:quota)");
.
.
.
.

        $var(SIZE) = 0;
        get_profile_size("callquota", "$avp(s:username)", "$var(SIZE)");
        if( $var(SIZE) >= $avp(s:quota) ){
               sl_send_reply("503", "Simultaneous calls limit reached");
               xlog("DEBUG: Limit of $var(SIZE) active calls has been
reached for $avp(s:username)\n");
               exit;
        }
        set_dlg_profile("callquota","$avp(s:username)");
        get_profile_size("callquota", "$avp(s:username)", "$var(SIZE)");
        xlog("DEBUG: there are now $var(SIZE) active calls for
$avp(s:username)\n");