[SR-Users] Kamailio as dispatcher fails due to from domain on extension.

Henrik Aagaard Sørensen henrikaagaardsorensen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 19:05:34 CEST 2011

Hi Daniel (and everyone else).

I'm still facing problems when using Kamailio as dispatcher in front of
FreeSwitch. Everything works when connected directly to FreeSwitch. When
connected via Kamailio, some calls fails in certain directions between
devices.

I've setup tshark on FreeSwitch now to analyze the input from both
scenarios.

When connected directly to FreeSwitch, which works, this is my INVITE:
http://pastebin.com/p4CZJJz3

This is how the INVITE looks when it fails via Kamailio:
http://pastebin.com/9AFEsuVs

Can anyone help my out, to see if the problems is with Kamailio or
FreeSwitch?