[SR-Users] Setting avp from load_credentials

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Sat Oct 1 16:07:44 CEST 2011

Sure it is, but credentials only get loaded if you are doing proxy/www_authorize() beforehand.  Are you?

--
This message was painstakingly thumbed out on my mobile, so apologies for brevity, errors, and general sloppiness.

Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC
260 Peachtree Street NW
Suite 2200