[SR-Users] $sel variable (was: gracefuly stop kamailio)

Uri Shacked ushacked at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 08:44:45 CET 2011

 what i am trying to do is to have a parameter on the script that is global
and all instances can use it.
i would like to be able to change the parameter while kamailio is running.
and then based on this parameter to make a decision. for example -
gracefuly stop.

the explanation given in the topic " gracefuly stop kamailio" seems good
but i didn't understand how to use it exactly.

thanks,
Uri