[SR-Users] Access to multivalue responses in ndb_redis

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 11:54:52 CET 2011

Hello,

On 11/18/11 11:46 AM, Javier Gallart wrote:
> Hello
>
> do you know if it's possible to access the different values in a
> complex response using ndb_redis?
> For instance:
> ZREVRANGE key 0 -1
> 1) "123456"
> 2) "123"
> 3) "1"
>
> I'd like to store the first value (123456); is it possible?
at this moment only integer and string results are converted for usage
in kamailio configuration file, for the rest of the types is returning
$null. But should not be hard to extend, see pv_get_redisc(...) in
modules/ndb_redis/ndb_redis_mod.c. The redis result is retrieved and
kept, just that the conversion to config variable ignores the other
redis result types.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Dec 5-8, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat