[SR-Users] Register Transaction Callback function

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 16:31:31 CET 2011

Hello,

On 11/23/11 1:49 PM, Bruno Bresciani wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Why in the kamailio 3.1.2 I have to give a sip_msg parameter to
> function register_tmcb when I want register a function of my module
> with TMCB_RESPONSE_OUT parameter? I can't understand this behavior...
the callback is for specific transaction, which is created by t_relay()
(or other tm functions such as t_newtran()). At the moment a module
registers a callback, the transaction may not be created yet, so giving
the sip message it required to build a list callbacks attached to
message id -- once the transaction for that request is created, the
callabacks list will be linked to it.

Is it any problem to give this parameter? you should have a valid sip
msg structure in your functions exported for config usage.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Dec 5-8, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat