[SR-Users] simple proxy

Iurii Andamasov andamasov at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 04:02:12 CET 2011

Hello list.
First of all sorry for dump question, i'm pretty new to kamailio so i hope someone point me in right direction

currently i have one sip device which can handle sip request only from one ip,
my goal is to put kamailio in front of it so i can proxy requests from several ips

i added this to conf

route{
if ( src_ip == 10.46.1.121 || src_ip == 10.46.1.122 ) {
if(method == "INVITE") {
$rd="10.46.29.10";
t_relay();
}
}

and calls seems connecting but signaling is completely broken

i understand that i'm doing something wrong, but can't get what is wrong

Please point me to solution

Thanks