[SR-Users] Problem to relay sip message recieved port 9090 to asterisk port 7160

arif tuhin etothepowerpi at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 22 13:14:22 CET 2011

I'm Trying to relay sip messages from sip client to asterisk. Kamailio should accept the msg on 9090 udp port and it will forward the sip message to 7160 udp port of Asterisk.
I thought the default cfg file will be enough to accomplish this simple task. But kamailio is receiving the msg ok but its not forwarding the msg. Another interesting thing is if i enable tls and give a tls port of kamailio , it easily forwards and the client registers ok.
With Best Regards