[SR-Users] How to

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 10:24:27 CET 2011

Hello,

On 11/21/11 3:26 PM, Sébastien Boutet wrote:
> Hello,
> In the features of kamailio, I can see 'replication for High
> Availability (HA)'
> But I can't find any tutorials for HA install.
>
> Could you help me or did you have any book wich explain how to do that ?
what kind of data you need for replication? Depending on the types of
services you offer with kamailio installation, there might be different
solutions.

One commonly referred online is replication of registration states,
which can be achieved using t_replicate() for REGISTER requests:

http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/tm.html#t_replicate

Kamailio Advanced Training, Dec 5-8, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat