[SR-Users] Dropped registrar bindings with 1.5.3

Andres andres at telesip.net
Fri Nov 18 22:23:04 CET 2011

> There is just one registrar -- the one under discussion.  It's the
> main reason Kamailio is used here;  it is the only OSS registrar I
> know of that has enough throughput capacity to sustain thousands of
> devices banging on it with relatively short re-registration intervals.

Hi Alex,

At this point I would consider customizing your script to append an
extra header to your onreply_route logic using something like
append_hf("P-hint: bla...bla...bla\r\n").    My guess is that a packet
capture will show the header inserted under normal circumstances, but
will be absent during the mystery registration in the 8 minute
window.    If that happens, it means your mystery registration is not
hitting this server or its not following your expected logic in the
config script.

Hope it helps.

--
Technical Support